nearly every family on disney channel
- goofy dumb parent(s)
- naive older brother who is nice but a total idiot and is often the butt of the joke
- sister who is the main character and thought of as the only sane member of the character and also has very good grades but may be a bit uptight
- younger sibling who is an evil mastermind and always has some sort of scheme to profit off something
Don’t forget the sassy poc best friend of the main character
I’m good at math. U + I = 69
Wait that would mean that I = 59 because U sure are a 10
No. U + I = 145 as the atomic number for Uranium is 92 and the atomic number for I is 53. Cause we got chemistry.
for god’s sake why all these people are so smooth omg
Stop making books into films and start making them into a tv show so we could have a lot more detail to them and they can stick to the book easier.
I thought this was going to make me annoyed but everything turned out better than expected
i hate when a more attractive person has a crush on the same person i do
It’s like performing in a talent show and finding out that Beyonce is going on before you
have u ever been in that situation when u have to give advice to the person you love about the person they love
The relationship advice I gave my husband led to him eventually falling in love with me. I am that good at giving advice.
u know when u really like someone and literally every little thing they do is cute and no matter what face they make they always look perfect to you
today in history class this kid said something about how women belong in the kitchen and my teacher freaked out and he made all the girls in the class write down “at 1:04pm on wednesday november 7th 2012, nick has been blacklisted” and now we’re not allowed to talk to the kid until he comes into class with the 17 apology letters that he’s being forced to write to every girl in the class
i love my history teacher
tiny little turn ons:
- people leaning against walls with one shoulder while they talk
- catching somebody turning away smiling at a joke you made
- people who linger on a hug for just a second after you let go
- somebody glancing at your lips while you’re talking